Mandy is our Hard Jelly Gym Manager. She has been working as a Personal Trainer and Gym Instructor for over 16 years in the fitness industry. She is also a qualified Pilates Reformer Instructor with 2 years of teaching experience.
Prior to working at Hard Jelly Gym, she gained another 3 years of experience working alongside a physio, specialising in rehabilitation and injury prevention.
From here she developed her true passion for teaching others to not only use exercise as a tool for living a healthy life, but to also improve their quality of life, both physically and mentally.
She has a wealth of knowledge and continuously challenges herself to become a better trainer.
Mandy is committed to helping each and every one of her clients achieve long term success. Her fun-loving, enthusiastic personality ensures that she creates enjoyment and variety in each of her sessions.
- Certificate III Fitness Instructor
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Qualified Pilates Reformer Instructor
- Certificate in Nutrition for both Weight
- Loss and Sports Performance
- Certificate in Pre and Post Natal Training
- Certificate in Injury Prevention and
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Certificate in boxing for fitness
- Weight loss and weight management
- Strength and Conditioning
- Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post Natal training
- Food and lifestyle coaching
- Functional/ Circuit training
- Bosu Ball and Swiss Ball Core Stability training
Marissa has been on her own fitness journey for more than 10 years, and through her own trial and errors has learnt how to specialise training programs to suit each woman and their individual needs.
Specialising in building lean muscle, strength and conditioning, weight loss and toning, she is passionate about helping you reach your goals.
Each client is individually assessed to recognise any possible weaknesses or imbalances and each workout is personalised accordingly to strengthen or correct, to give the best possible results.
Her easy going, energetic and bubbly personality makes every workout guaranteed fun.
- Certificate III Group Fitness Training
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Certificate in Kettlebells
- Certificate in Functional/Mobility training
- Certificate in Boxing for fitness
- Weight loss HIIT / Interval / Circuit training /Boxing/ Building lean muscle/ Strength and Conditioning /Nutrition Advice /Completed multiple 5km, 10km and 14km runs.
Over the past 18 months Chris has been training for powerlifting competitions and from what he's learnt from these competitions he has incorporated into his clients programs as a building block to improve their strength and overall fitness.
In his experience, strength training is the best way to improve and maintain mental and physical health as this is a vital key to ageing.
Chris believes it is important to train habitually so you can maintain your strength and improve your mobility which leads to injury prevention and an enhanced quality of life.
Prior to starting his career in the fitness industry he worked as a chef for 15 years. He is passionate about utilising his knowledge of food by creating delicious, nutritious meals to capitalise on his efforts in the gym and help others do the same
Bianca is our resident Pilates instructor, who is incredibly passionate about helping people discover their inner and outer strength.
When you've done her Pilates classes, you'll witness her obsession with core engagement and correct form in all variety of exercises.
With certificates 3 & 4 in fitness, Matwork and reformer Pilates qualifications, and even live coaching credentials, Bianca is always happy for a chat. She especially loves empowering those that are new to exercise or who have returned after a long break - we all start somewhere, and the most important thing is that first step!
For Bianca, life is all about creating joy and energy, so a balanced lifestyle with plenty of movement is key. She also finds this joy through travel and hosts a range of Pilates-based retreats to combine these obsessions.
She can't wait to share her passion for movement with you, so when you're in her classes you'll always work hard, but have fun at the same time..!